my math professor:
- keeps saying "hell yeah, baby"
- writes "function" as "FUNction" with the corresponding emphasis and pause when he writes it
- went "eugh, robots" when someones siri went off in their pocket
- said "you see that show tidying up with marie kondo? every single one of these sparks joy in my heart" while going over a bunch of example problems
- said "we're gonna go ham on this then" while factoring a polynomial
the best part about the "CAN YOU DIG IT" line was him pausing and looking around to try to figure out if a room full of 18-24 year olds would understand a reference to The Warriors, before deciding it didn't matter and saying it anyway.
@prophet_goddess *... dig. dig it. dig yourself baby. forget it~"
single-user instance for @prophet_goddess.