my math professor:
- keeps saying "hell yeah, baby"
- writes "function" as "FUNction" with the corresponding emphasis and pause when he writes it
- went "eugh, robots" when someones siri went off in their pocket
- said "you see that show tidying up with marie kondo? every single one of these sparks joy in my heart" while going over a bunch of example problems
- said "we're gonna go ham on this then" while factoring a polynomial
my math professor showed us an easier way to solve a problem, then wrote "ez way©" next to it on the board and said "yeah I copyrighted that shit."
math professor update:
- his phone went off and his ringtone was the proto man theme
- said that supplementary and complementary angles were like "when you go into vitamin world and someone says 'wow, that creatine is really working out for you!'" then punched his desk really hard
- "if you guys think rice-a-roni is the san francisco treat, you're wrong. it's cilantro."
- "it's me, I'm the april fool today"
@prophet_goddess ok your math professor for real owns
@prophet_goddess I like em
@prophet_goddess please tell me there are t-shirts with your prof's face on them
I'll wear one
This makes me wonder what stories students are going to tell about me when I start teaching. I suppose this is what I can aspire to.
@prophet_goddess hell yeah, i had an environmental sciences professor with the exact same sense of humor